The Legislation states: “the employer must deploy equipment that is sufficient and adjusted to the circumstances to combat fire ” and “the firefighting material must be in a well-maintained state, Protected, easily accessible, expertly spread and efficiently signaled”.
We can offer complete solution whether you are considering supply, installation, training or just the repair and maintenance of your existing systems. Our team of highly qualified technicians provide a quality and professional service, with the support of our dedicated technical experts we ensure your project is always completed to the high standards our reputation is built on.
It's time to prepare
UNISAFE Fire & Safety Consultancy Ltd is always at the forefront of technology
and innovation and are committed to offering you the best advice, service and
environmentally friendly solutions possible.
Many of our satisfied clients return year after year due to the quality of our
services at competitive prices
We believe our services will be of great value to your organization/company and
can thus rely upon a professional, friendly and efficient service.
We supply, install and offer maintenance on:•
- Portable Fire extinguishers
- Trolley Fire extinguishers
- Portable firefighting appliances
- Fire detection and alarm systems (conventional & addressable)
- Smoke detectors
- Heat detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Standalone detectors
- Fixed firefighting appliances
- Fire Signage
- Breaching and lading valve systems (dry & wet risers)
- Fire hose reel & hydrant systems
- Sprinklers systems
- Suppression systems
- Fire Hydrant Systems
• Mechanical installations and power systems
• Firefighting Accessories
• First Aid kits
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Emergency Medical Services equipment
• Fire fighter PPE
• CCTV and Electric fence